Win Jens Voigt’s Trek Madone Bike
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
Any Purchase Will Not Improve Chances of Winning
Void Where Prohibited by Law
1. ABOUT THE PROMOTION: During the period beginning 12:00 AM Mountain time (MT) on August 22, 2014 and ending at 11:59:59 pm MT on August 24, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”), eligible entries will be entered into a drawing (the “Prize Drawing”). Eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period will have a chance to win the Prize as further described in these Official Rules.
2. THE PRIZE DRAWING: On or about September 2, 2014, Classic Bicycle Racing LLC (Classic) will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. One winner, randomly selected (the “Prize Winner”), will receive one (1) Trek Madone, Team Edition Bike ridden by Jens Voigt in the 2014 Tour de France (the “Prize”) having a retail value of approximately $11,000. No substitutions are allowed, and taxes are not included. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize cannot be converted to cash or substituted, but Classic reserves the right to substitute cash or other items equal in value to the Grand Prize. Prize Winner should receive the Prize six (6) to eight (8) weeks after Classic determines that eligibility requirements and standards have been met and Sponsor has received all required documentation.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Drawing is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, who complete the required entry form, and who otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors, agents and contractors of Classic Bicycle Racing LLC and Trek Bicycle Corporation, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and members of the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers, directors, agents and contractors are not eligible.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, download the official USA Pro Challenge Tour Tracker Application (ios or Android). Complete the entry form by entering the requested information, including your name, age, mailing address, email address, etc.. Only complete entry forms will be eligible. Missing or illegible information will, in Sponsor’s discretion, void the entry.
6. WINNER: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone using the information provided on the promotion entry form. If the Prize Winner cannot be located, does not respond to Classic’s notification after two (2) attempts, is determined to be ineligible, or cannot accept the Prize as stated, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. Decisions of Classic shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this promotion. Prize may not be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by Prize Winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the Prize awarded become unavailable. The Prize Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
7. GENERAL: All taxes on the Prize and expenses relating to acceptance and use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these Official Rules, and (b) to release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Classic Bicycle Racing LLC and Trek Bicycle Corporation ,their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and all of their respective employees, officers and directors (individually and collectively the "Released Parties") from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, or rights of publicity or privacy), arising out of or in connection with this promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (including any substitute prize awarded by Classic in its sole discretion), or participation in this promotion or any promotion related activity. Prize Winner by acceptance of the Prize, agrees to the announcement/use of name, voice, image and/or likeness, at any time or times, for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Classic Bicycle Racing LLC and Trek Bicycle Corporation and those acting pursuant to their direction, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In no event will the Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Prize Winner (and Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian if Prize Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor or the Prize may be forfeited. If Prize Winner is not of the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the Prize may be awarded in the name of or to a parent or legal guardian (as solely determined by Classic) who must execute all documents and agree to all undertakings of Prize Winner set forth in these Official Rules, or the Prize may be forfeited. The Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for: a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software or program, network, or Internet or computer malfunction, or any communications accessibility, availability or lines, or technical errors of any kind or for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such or similar information; b) failed, incomplete, garbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions; c) lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible entries or postage-due mail, entries or email; or d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Classic reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the promotion or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, and select the Prize Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Classic.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or illegible information or for any lost entries. Classic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods, will disqualify all entries using such methods. Classic will not be required to award more than one (1) Prize. Entry information and entries become property of Classic Bicycle Racing LLC.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrants (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of the Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Classic in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the County of Denver, State of Colorado.
10. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the Prize Winner, mail a self addressed, stamped envelope to Classic Bicycle Racing LLC, 3900 East Mexico Ave, Suite 1350, Denver, CO 80210, Attn. Jens’ Bike, in either case, to be received by Classic by September 25, 2014.
The information collected on the entry forms will be used for purposes of this promotion for purposes of marketing and communicating to the entrant by Classic and Trek Bicycle Corporation and will not be passed along or sold to third party marketing entities.